Tuesday, January 22, 2008

lab time

No prizes for guessing where i am right now. yeah, stuck in lab. RDBMS lab. For those of you who don't know what that means, RDBMS stands for Relational Database Management Systems. Now please don't ask me to elaborate, i really don't know,(actually don't bother to know) anything about the subject. It's one of those labs where you mechanically type a lot of things, not really trying to understand what crap you have entered. I'm bugged. I'm very bugged right now. What is the point of having so much to do, and yet sit in a lab(I'm here ONLY for attendance,btw) where you do ABSOLUTELY nothing. Nothing useful at least. For example, this subject might teach me how to enter records into a database, but the lecturer doesn't even know how to correct an entry. i made ONE mistake, and here i am, asked to type the entire thing again. No manual to help, screwed up net connection which is so slow it takes ages to open even the Google homepage, and definitely none to guide me. I'm in a situation where i can only scream 'HELP', though i know there will be no response. "HELP!!"

1 comment:

Kaushik said...

Don't take tension. Chill out. :)

Kaushik